Monday, April 10, 2017

Tell Your Braces Story

I have a request for my readers. One of my hopes for this blog is for it to serve as a place where people could share their experiences with braces and orthodontia.  So, I'm looking to make this an audience participation experience, kind of like an orthodontic Rocky Horror Picture Show, except this is a blog rather than a movie.

I'm looking for some accounts of true, real life braces experiences. Already the site has some good accounts from myself and contributors (which I encourage my readers to check out).  I'd like to invite more readers to share their true stories.  And I've figured out how to make it super easy, with this neat, quick, and easy survey below.  ⇩⇩⇩⇩

Answer just the questions you feel comfortable responding to.  I would love to read some good accounts, but you can make your responses as long or short as you'd like.  A few words, a blurb, a paragraph, or longer. (Time periods when this occurred would be good for reference, but I'll leave it up to you.) Just make it from your heart.

So, I invite you: Tell Your Braces Story. Give it a shot.
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩


This survey is now closed to make way for new surveys. Thank you to all who contributed their own true braces stories to this survey. Click Here to view the archived responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment